Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dejunking & Feeling Almost Human

I was on Bactrim for 3 days and called the doctor on the second because it didn't seem to be clearing up the UTI and I only had 2 pills left. I took the second to the last pill before the doc had called in a prescription for Cipro. He said to discontinue Bactrim and take the Cipro, but I thought the Bactrim had worked so I finished the course.

I think I have to take the damn Cipro now.

On a plus I managed to start cleaning today. I got rid of 2 bags of clothes and several bags of garbage. So that's a big Woo Hoo. I'm hoping to get rid of some more stuff today too. I feel bad that I've tossed old 45's but there's just no room for them and well, the dust covers have been attacked by the kittens over the last few months.

Still its a definite improvement. I did something! Woo Hoo!

Now if only I could start feeling human again. Or perhaps get the damn Christmas tree up, I'd be in really good shape!

0 comments: