Monday, December 01, 2008

Monday Monday

Back to work after 4 blissful (or something like that) days off.

Blergh.

I was getting spoiled. Those 4 days were almost like a vacation. I don't usually have that many days off in a row.

But its back to the weird grind in which I exist in.

And now I have to start the task of compiling the Christmas mix, which will be posted here. I'm not going to be mailing as many this year as I don't have a lot of extra money, so if you can't download and usually get a Christmas Mix CD card from me, comment or email me, so I can make one for you.

I also have interview questions to come up with for a feature on that LJ music page I write for. I had intended to get it done yesterday, but I was totally bit by the lazy bug.

Ah well, back to normal life, or something close to it.

0 comments: