Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Started A Book Yesterday

This is a huge accomplishment for me. I'm reading Debbie Macomber's A Good Yarn. It's a lovely bit of fluff and its keeping me entertained. I haven't done much reading in the last few months, due to my nerves.

I decided yesterday I was not going to take the Celexa anymore and after reading some of the side effects of Paxil, I said no to that too. I would rather try to deal with my anxiety on my own. Even if it means me being a bit batshit insane.

The reading is helping a bit. Its made better because its a good story and not too heavy on the brain.

It also kept my mind off the fact that I have a UTI.

Oye.

I'm just batting a thousand with issues right now.

The only plus is that I slept last night which was wonderful. Insomnia is just something I can't live with.

0 comments: