Sunday, December 07, 2008

Part Of The Christmas Shopping Done

This week I've bought presents for my brother, several friends and I've burned the Christmas Mix CD for 4 people. I still have 4 more to burn, but they are for people that I'm mailing presents too.

Woot!

I'm accomplishing things!

I've also got a lot of the Christmas food shopping done. There are still some things we need to get, like a turkey breast and stuff for cookies, but I bought the ham and chicken today as well as some of the stuff for the relish trays.

This is pretty good, since I'm still feeling like crap. I can't begin to tell you what's gone through my mind in the last few weeks. You'll think I'm crazy. OK, most of you know that I'm crazy, but if I told you any more you'd definitely be reaffirmed.

At least I am getting stuff done. That's good, right?

0 comments: