Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dude I'm Getting A Dell!

This lovely Dell from Best Buy will be flying its way to my door by Christmas. I know I'm a fool, but the old HP is about to breathe its last and I'd rather get a new one before the old one drops dead.

Here are the specs:

# Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core processor E2200, 4GB DDR2 SDRAM, double-layer DVD±RW/CD-RW drive, 320GB hard drive, Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 and Windows Vista Home Premium with SP1
# 19" widescreen flat-panel LCD monitor with ultrafast 5 ms response time and 1000:1 contrast ratio; HD-ready via DVI-D input with HDCP; built-in power and cable management; easy stand detachment for wall-mount option (mounting kit not included)
# Epson Stylus all-in-one photo printer, copier and scanner with support for borderless photo print sizes up to 8.5" x 11"; fit-to-page and automatic reduction copying features

Yay!

0 comments: