Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Rockapella!


OMG Awesome is about all I can say. This was a quality show for $30. And we were about 5 rows back from the stage. (Actual 3rd row of seats in the theater though)

No Flash photography was allowed but, let me tell you, my camera did well without the flash, since we were that close.

Most of my photos can be found here.

A full review of the show will be posted on my music community on LJ in the coming days. I promise to post a link when its ready. Right now I'm just too darn tired to do much of anything, besides share my pictures.

This was the first show in a long time where my brain said, you love the guys, but you can't stay for a signing. I feel bad about that, but I know that my body would hate me this morning, if I had. It already does.

Enjoy the pictures, and if you ever want to hear a great acapella singing group, see Rockapella if they come to your town. You won't regret it.

0 comments: