Saturday, November 01, 2008

The Catherine Tate Show!!

I've been hunting down Catherine's sketch comedy show anywhere I can find it. It seems like BBC America has finally decided to play the episodes, to coincide with the start of the new season of Doctor Who, which aired on Sci-Fi shortly after it was out in the UK.

I'm so excited! I love Catherine Tate and I loved her as Donna Noble on Doctor Who.

The show itself can be a bit obnoxious but its oddly amusing.

I'm so glad I'll be able to watch it on my own without having to hunt it down for my computer or my mp3 player. Its so much easier to be able to turn the tv on to watch something.

At least it should keep me amused while waiting for the last of the 5 Doctor Who episodes to air. Have I mentioned I'm saddened by David Tennant's departure? But I am excited to see who will be playing that part next. I only wish Catherine could still be part of that show. She was an awesome companion in the most recent series.

Ah well, at least this will be full of giggles. And I'm not even Bovvered by that.

0 comments: