Monday, November 24, 2008

Another Monday Morning

Its the start of another same old same old. Talk of the need for a bigger stimulus package to kick start our faltering economy. All the not so new politicians that are going to be part of Obama's cabinet. Uh, yeah, change is coming to Washington. I guess its going to be in the form of ideas, which Obama does seem to have. Here's hoping everyone can create something from them.

Oh a mini-highlight as I fell asleep through the last half of Colbert's Christmas episode. Damn and blast. Which means I slept through Elvis Costello singing.

I hate my sleep schedule, have I mentioned that lately. I'm up at 5 or earlier and I'm dead to the world by 9:30 or 10.

Blech!

So, aside from this being a short week, it looks to be full of much the same as usual.

~sigh~

I really need to take my life back, only I don't know how. This downward spiral I seem to be on scares me. Its hard to explain how weird I've felt in the last few months. I'm a compulsive worrier, yes, but things have escalated to epic proportions with me to the point that I know I'm going to have to take some kind of action soon.

Blech.

The thought of dealing with a doctor for the stupid stuff that I've been worrying about just makes me feel like a fool, and maybe I am.

That's not to say I'm depressed all the time or worrying all the time. I have enjoyed things lately. (Shrimp and Rockapella...odd combo isn't that) Its just something has taken over my life and I don't like it and I feel powerless to do anything about it.

0 comments: