Saturday, November 08, 2008

I'm So Pissed

Ghost Whisperer ruined my night last night. I can't believe they killed off Jim! I don't care if he stays on as a ghost! This just sucks!

I just started getting into the show this season and I really loved Jim Clancy.

How could they do something like that?

I've always hated when they screw with relationships on TV shows. It never happens for the better.

When I first saw the previews I had a clue of what was going to happen. Then I read some things on message boards for the show and I just got more upset. Lastly I watched the show last night.

Oye!

I don't even think it was done well.

They let us believe for a few minutes that he was ok, but then, BOOM! he's a freaking ghost!

I'm not sure if I'll be watching the show for much longer.

0 comments: