Monday, November 03, 2008

1 More Day

And all the political nonsense ads will be gone.

Praise the lord and anyone else! I can't wait. I am so sick of hearing both sides slam the other without saying a damn thing about what they are going to do to make America better.

Isn't that how it always is?

In the first months of any election, you hear a little bit about what their policies are going to be, but as it gets down to the wire, its all mudslinging and in the worst and nastiest ways possible.

I'm to the point where I really don't want to watch tv because I can't take the ads. They are making me crazy, especially that ad McCain has about weathering the storm. His negative campaigning has made me like him less and less and with his running mate being tweedle nit the wonder twit, well I shake my head in exasperation.

I just hope this election has a clear cut winner tomorrow night and we don't have to go through a 2000 election again. I don't think I could take that.

0 comments: