Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Concert Bit My Butt

I am so tired today, I don't know how I'm going to keep my eyes open until 4 o'clock. I actually yawned my way through the first part of the show last night, which was terribly embarrassing.

I'm so glad I went to the concert though, it was great fun and Rockapella really can sing. I highly recommend them to anyone that has the chance to see them. Pick up a CD too. You won't be sorry. I've only a few of their 11 discs, because most are Japanese imports that are way to pricey to buy (Hints for anyone wanting to buy me a Christmas present) for myself.

Most of the discs you'll buy won't have the current lineup, but that's not to be worried about, the previous members are just as good as the 4 guys singing now, though I can't help but wish a new album would be forthcoming.

What I don't recommend anymore are concerts one work nights when the following day can't be taken off. I'm really going to fall asleep on my desk today and that's not a good thing at all.

0 comments: