Thursday, November 06, 2008

ARGH

Trying to deal with grandma's estate is really getting to me. She only had her bank account and her home. That's it. No life insurance or anything else. To pay for her funeral I had to use the money in her savings. Most of it had to be paid at the time, and now I have an issue with the inheritance tax.

~loud scream~

My stomach was just starting to feel good, but when faced with the daunting tax of about $1,100.00 that I don't have and part of that tax amount is wrong, makes me sick to my stomach.

Haven't I had enough stress in my life this year?

I was the one that found grandma. I still can't get rid of that visual six months later.

Of course I didn't see these letters until 4 o'clock yesterday so I could only leave messages for the attorney handling the estate.

So I'm back to being a nervous wreck and not sleeping well. I hope the attorney calls today.

0 comments: