Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Sleep Schedule Is A Mess

Here I am, awake again, long before 7. I've been up since 5:30 and I didn't get into bed until almost 1:30. Thankfully I had slept a few hours before coming up to bed. Its amazing what TV I will fall asleep through, even if its stuff that usually watch!

I'm getting annoyed by not being able to sleep normally. Our couch is far from comfortable. My back can attest to that, but for some reason, I lay down there, and boom! I'm out like a light.

That's not at all how I used to be.

I think stress and my wonderful penchant for worrying has totally got my body in a fucked up tizzy. I have anxiety over dealing with my gram's estate and those damn eye floaters that I've bugged so many of you about. Then I had that issue with my boob. Not fun. But all of it kinda got muddled together.

My stomach is not happy.

My sleep schedule is out of whack.

I just want to feel like myself again and right now I'm not even sure if I can remember how that feels.

0 comments: