Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Updates to my CDR Trading List

The link it at the side of the page as some of you may know. I just spent the last hour or so updating the list. There are now over 400 shows with more on the way. Is that not scary?

What do I have coming in? Well mostly Elvis Costello, but there's some Duran Duran, Oingo Boingo (cos I'm such an elfslut), Bowie, Buffett (for my brother, cos I love him) Crowded House, Cure, Depeche Mode, Madonna, Annie Lennox and XTC. Yeah I have ecclectic taste.

I've been sharing my good fortune with my friends Erin and April. So when I get Cure and Bowie shows I reburn them for them. That way the music is spread and shared all around this great lovely valley of ours!

So today I was going through all my discs and making sure everything or at least close to everything I have is listed. I also put up setlist for some of the shows that I have. I may go back through and do that for a few others later. It makes trading so much easier. Having the setlists on the site, saves me from having to email them later, which can be a big old pain in the butt.

Hopefully I'll be able to finish up my burning in the next 2 days so I can devote my weekend to the Art of the Mix! I have some really interesting ideas for mix cds now, and I can't wait to get burning!

0 comments: