Thursday, February 13, 2003

Fun with the Art of the Mix site

Slowly but surely I'm getting my Oingo Boingo Compilations up on the site. This weekend in between doodling with the one live concert that I need to edit, I'm going to be making some new mix cds. I just haven't determined what I want to do yet.

This is going to be my first weekend in ages where I don't have to go into work at all. I'm so very happy about this! I have about 27 cds to burn, perhaps more, but I have 3 days to do it in! That in itself brings me joy. I've already got about 6 mixes up there. I have so many more, but I haven't had the chance to get them onto the computer to get my setlists.

It's one of those projects you can only accomplish on a snowy weekend, and this looks like it's going to be just that. So it's going to be me, my mp3s and my cds and a whole lot of burning going on.

Burning the Midnight Elfman as I like to say.

Ciao kidlets