Monday, February 17, 2003

Snow storms and other not so fun things

Ah so here it is 11:30 on Monday morning. I'm frozen and looking out my window to see about at least 12 or more inches of snow. Let's just discuss how wrong this is. Not that I mind not being at work. I couldn't get off my hill at this point. It's always nice when the weather cripples your ability to make money. ARGH! I wish this job would go away.

The other fun thing or rather not so fun thing was trying to get through on the call off line this morning. I think the whole center either called off or was going to be late. Double my fun! Yee freaking Ha! Well I guess the whole center will be getting occurences. Oh well.

If there is a celestial being / higher power / God....looking over my care...he will aid me in my search for new employment. NO..never mind he won't. That's my responsibility. What I would like is that place in Charleroi, to start calling people back. It would be really nice if they called me back..and well hired me.

A girl can dream right?

Now on to other pressing matters of business. I'm finishing up the last of a few trades. I think I might take a break from trading and clean up a few of the Boingo shows that I have that well could use a little help! Let's just say, half the boingo shows in circulation could use a little help. That in itself is so wrong.

But enough of my whining. I'm going to finish up on this trade, write somemore of Man Out of Time for those of you that keep up with it, and likely work on that Infidelity Mix I was yapping about the other day.