Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Elvis Costello, How I Love Thee...Let me Count the Ways

I'm feeling particularly silly today, and I'm not sure how much of Man Out of Time I'll have done, so I thought I'd devoted today's blog to some mindless sillyness. Everyone's entitled right? Even if they are not, I'm doing it. For the purpose of shits and giggles alone.

1. His songwriting enthralls me.
2. His sexy body makes me oh so weak in the knees.
3. His current single state (or semisingle) brings me joy!
4. His sense of humor is divinely wicked
5. He sings Oliver's Army better than Greg Proops (sorry Greggie..his song..and it was oh so murdered)
6. He may be older but he is better looking than the above mentioned comedian.
7. He isn't going bald as some rumors suggested.
8. Looks snappy in hats, though some of the hats are damn ugly.
9. A very charming celebrity if you get the chance to meet him.
10. Any man the covers Abba should be loved. (that goes for Erasure too.)
11. He worked with Paul McCartney (bow to his greatness)
12. He can write music for just about any genre
13. The song "I Want You" nuff said.
14. He's been the inspiration for several stories and 2 other characters. (any guesses which?)
15. He's intelligent as well as sexy
16. He beat Celine Dion for a Grammy! (go Elvis go Elvis)
17. He makes specs sexy!
18. Even the demos of his recordings are good.
19. He performed on the Grammy's in a suit! (bless him)
20. He's a damn sexy devil and if you don't believe me, go watch the video for this town!

0 comments: