Thursday, February 06, 2003

The Music Whore Weeps in Sadness

My pookie Elfy is getting married. I weep and wail at the news, but I will get over it. I knew it had to happen eventually, because he is prime male goodness, and some intelligent female would have to ensnare him. (damn why could it not be me) So as I mentioned in my livejournal I weep and am silent.

For a moment.

Ok moments up.

There is happy news though. Def Leppard is coming to Pittsburgh! Yee Ha. I'm such a silly creature when it comes to bands I love. I'm so excited! I hope to be going with the friend that I went to Costello and the Counting Crows with. I'll be spinning around in pure joy for a bit. So that may cancel out some of my sorrow! Only I'll now have to listen to X to see if I like it. Cos I don't think I've listened to that CD since I bought it yonks ago.

Either way I'm alittle happier now and I might be able to continue on with my storytelling with Not My Slave or Man Out of Time, I'm not sure which though.

0 comments: