Saturday, February 08, 2003

Quasi Spring Cleaning and other Randomness

Here I sit amongst my concert cds. In a vain attempt to get some order to my collection I spent thirty dollars at Best Buy on a storage case that holds 208 cds and came with a smaller case that holds 32. Guess what? They are both completely full, and there are still cdrs on the floor.

Let's just say that this project is going to take more than a day or two to complete.

other randomness.

I've got tickets to see Def Leppard in Pittsburgh again. Section 3 row B of Peterson Event Center. Can I grin any wider? Probably not. Finally I should have seats where I can see the guys I've adored since the mid eighties, or rather the late eighties. For a band whose music is really past it's time, they always put on a great show. You'll never be disappointed seeing them. I can't wait.

What else about today? Well I also got a few new cds. Who would have thought it? (grins) Let's see, I finally got the new Devlins CD Consent, The 97 Broadway cast of Chicago, Caroline Lavelle's Brilliant Midnight, Pet Shop Boys Ltd edition for Release as well as Rufus Wainwright's Poses...oh and the Millenium Oingo Collection. The Last I bought because I'm a completist and need to get a life.

I'm still mad at Danny for going off and getting engaged without my consent. That's so wrong. Why can't any of my Pookies stay single so I can have a happy fantasy? Oh yeah, cos they have REAL LIVES

PAH I say...PAH

Oh well I must get back to my cleaning and hopefully you will have more story tomorrow.

0 comments: