Tuesday, February 11, 2003

New Things At the Blog

As you might have noticed, there are 2 new pictures in the corner. Look at my two lovely Pookies. Mr. Costello and Mr. Proops looking as dishy as can be. I might add a picture of two later. Of course if you want to see more, click on the more link and you will see all my concubines on my photo album page.

I'm in the midst of another uber huge cd burning spree. I've just finished an 18 disc trade to England and have about 47 more discs to burn this week. I am some kind of a nut. All this for Elvis Costello, and Madonna, and Depeche Mode and well several other bands that I adore.

Once I finish up these trades I might just might get a chance to work on my mix tapes and the one Costello show I have that needs some editing. It's from June of 84 and the setlist is fantastic. Someday soon it will be perfect. It's darn close to it now, but it needs some work.

I'm a fool for the Punch the Clock tour, but I'm also a fool for that album. It's one of my favorites, not because it's a fantastic piece of work, but because it's so much fun. Don't get me wrong, it's not his best work, but it's damn good.

Laters...

0 comments: