Sunday, February 23, 2003

Some things that I've been forced to think about

I nabbed this off of Linds' blog. I found it amusing and I thought I'd nab it. I haven't done any survey swapping in ages, and since I need a respite from the story for a time, here goes.

ten things I miss
01. 80's Night at Metropol
02. Concerts that didn't cost 100 bucks a ticket
03. Whose Line Marathon's on Comedy Central on Monday Night
04. Spare time
05. vacations when I actually got to go somewhere
06. My Mind
07. warm weather
08. Red Dwarf
09. British Comedies on PBS (there aren't nearly enough on anymore)
10. Weekend trips to Pittsburgh (It's just too damn cold and snowy)


nine things I hate
01. Expanets
02. Mtv (which doesn't mean music television anymore)
03. Diana Krall (do I have to mention why?)
04. Mandatory Overtime
05. Danielle Steele novels (god does she have to kill off everyone?)
06. Screeching blonde female singers (do I have to mention names?)
07. waiting
08. seafood
09. The Pittsburgh Concert scene (no one comes here!)


eight things I love
01. Elvis Costello
02. my computer
03. my cd collection
04. Greg Proops
05. Danny Elfman's film scores
06. Tim Burton films
07. my pets
08. Vampire novels


seven things I remember the most
01. meeting Elvis Costello
02. the Monkees concert from 02 and the chaos of getting back to the car
03. Improv All Stars at the Funny Bone in Pittsburgh
04. Watching Modern Vampires for the first time
05. The bus ride to Toronto to see Phantom in 92
06. The four day excursion to Strongsville OH, to work for no good reason.
07. Seeing Paul McCartney at the Civic Arena in 90


six things I want to do eventually
01. see Greg Proops perform stand up
02. Get a new job
03. Visit Toronto for a week
04. Buy a newer car
05. Print out the cover art for my bootleg cdr collection
06. Write (well finish) a novel


five songs I can listen to over and over
01. "Riot Act" Elvis Costello
02. "We Close Our Eyes" - Oingo Boingo
03. "Next Time Round" - Elvis Costello
04. "You Must Love Me" - Madonna
05. "New Moon on Monday" Duran Duran


four words that describe me
01. quiet
02. opinionated
03. obsessive
04. weird


three things I want to change
01. my job
02. my hairstyle
03. my wardrobe (yes it's time for clothes shopping)


two people I want to disappear

Oh no..I'm not answering that, I'd get in way to much trouble

one thing I want
01. serenity

0 comments: