Saturday, February 15, 2003

The little light bulb went on inside my head

I was wandering through the lovely pages of The Art of The Mix again. That site is becoming a pain in my hard drive. I was looking through the mixes, cos I was bored. I'm burning cds today, so I had to be doing something else,and I happened on this one mix. It was called Infidelity.

It seems there's a group out there. I'm not sure where as yet, but they come up with themes etc for mix cds. I think it sounds fun. If only I could find it. If not perhaps I could start one of my own. Who knows. It's just a little idea that popped into my brain today. I think I might take that theme of Infidelity and run with it though. It could be very amusing to say the least.

Songs Like Better Luck Next Time by Boingo and I'm Not Angry by Elvis Costello pop into my mind for that one. I'm sure I'll think of a dozen more by the time I'm done.