Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Watching The Tudors

I've only watched a few episodes of this series, but it has always intrigued me.  Tudor England was so interesting, and Henry VIII was definitely a character.

I remember memorizing how his wives fared in school. Divorced, Beheaded, Died, Divorced, Beheaded, Survived.

BBC America  has the rights to the Showtime series now, so I've had the opportunity to watch it some more.

I find it absolutely hilarious that they don't fatten up Jonathan Rhys Meyers in the last season. I guess it was too hard to ugly that man up.

Ah well, at least it is a pretty hour of TV

2 comments:

moodyblue2 said...

http://www.celebitchy.com/97144/jonathan_rhys_meyers_didnt_want_to_get_fat_for_tudors_role/

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Wow...he comes across as really...erm arrogant there. But then again, the show wasn't much for historical accuracy...so why not have an old hunky Henry that never had red hair.