Friday, March 23, 2012

Top 5 On Friday



Top 5 catchy choruses. (Share the song or the lyrics)

The big love is taking the wheel,
the big love goes head over heels,
the big lust, bring it into the small world,
the bigger, the better.
Big love, waiting to catch the big one,
head over heels, the big one,
bring it into the small world.
I'm building the big big love,
I'm building the big big love
Roxette - The Big L

Send me no wine. To send my love away. Send me no wine. To send my love away
The Moody Blues - Send Me No Wine (Gotta wonder what Lodgey was thinking about here)


Midnight train, rambling, rambling,
All night long I'm gambling, gambling,
Losing all my money, well, it really ain't so funny, hon,
Midnight train, rambling, rambling,
All night long I'm gambling, gambling,
Tell you what baby, well you better be moving on.
The Monkees - Midnight Train


I'm Henry the eighth I am
Henry the eighth I am, I am
I got married to the widow next door
She's been married seven times before
And every one was an Henry (Henry)
She wouldn't have a Willy or a Sam (no Sam)
I'm her eighth old man, I'm Henry
Henry the eighth I am
Herman's Hermits - Henry VIII


Don't say your love is killing me
You know how much it means to me
I too have feelings deep inside
But would not hurt your foolish pride
Erasure - Don't Say Your Love Is Killing Me

0 comments: