Monday, March 05, 2012

I've Been Tagged

Dragonfly Daydreamstagged me!
I haven't done one of these in a long time, so here goes

My 10 Questions Are:

1. What is your favourite book to movie adaptation?
Of the 5 I picked in the Top 5 Sundays it would have to be Chocolat! That movie was so beautifully done, and it did justice to the book

2. What is your favourite animal story?
Marley and Me, because I love a good dog story, and when its about a not so good dog that you have to love anyway, that makes it better!

3. What do you think of e-books and e-readers?
I love my nook. It hasn't stopped me from buying print books, but having an e-reader has opened my life to a host of fabulous indie authors I wouldn't have discovered otherwise.

4. Tell us about a non-fiction book that has impressed you recently.
I haven't read any non-fiction in quite awhile :(

5. Do you re-read books? Which ones have you re-read the most?
Not often but there are a few, one that I've read the most is Gaston Leroux's The Phantom Of The Opera, one of my favorite books of all time. 

6. Do you have a most embarrassing book moment? What is it?
Embarrassing book moment? Is that like reading the Twilight Saga even though you don't know why? Or laughing out loud in the middle of a funny part...in public?

7. What qualities do you look for in a good book?

Good plot, characters that I can really like or relate too and if the book happens to have some romance or mystery, then I'm happy.

M.J. Rose's The Book Of Lost Fragrances. I never expected to learn so much about perfume making as I did from this book. It was a great suspenseful read! I highly recommend it along with the other books in the Reincarnationist series

9. Which era in history fascinates you most? What book encapsulates this time for you best?

I love the Tudor Period. I think there are so many great books from this time period that I couldn't pick one

10. What was your favourite story to have read aloud to you when you were little?
Richard Scarry's The Bunny Book!!!

0 comments: