Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cat Thursday


Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy!

Let's start with one of my favorite kitty songs!



And now for a cute picture of some of the neighborhood waifs and strays.

20120315_10

These two cuties stopped by our yard on their way somewhere.

How can people leave such gorgeous animals out?

3 comments:

Mike said...

I stopped by someones' house today and their cat was at the door. They weren't home but the cat wanted me in badly. It was rubbing the glass door and stretching up the door with a 'rub me' look.

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

That video is so great! Thanks for sharing. I love it! Especially when they make it like he's talking. Hilarious!

Those two are definitely beauties. Yeah, it's a shame that people let their cats stay outside. It's so dangerous. Alice is always trying to get out. I have to watch her like a hawk.

Thanks for joining me this week. Happy Cat Thursday!

Kate Campbell said...

I love this video. How adorable. There's lots of things Kitty doesn't like isn't there?
I think you are lucky to have kitty visitors, my cat beats up any other cat that comes onto our property. She's a bit of a bully.