Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I Don't Want Tea With My Pizza

There's a pizza shop in North Charleroi that I used to love. It is called Double M's. They have great pizza and great service. About 2 years ago I stopped patronizing them.

Why?

The owner is a tea party wingnut.

He spouts off politics on the company facebook page, and TV station facebook pages. He spout off on his ads outside the business.

I don't like the tea party.

I think they are the dumbest bunch of ass clowns ever to organize and take over our government, which has enough ass clowns in it.

Tea and pizza don't get along.

Oh and if the idjit that owns the place thinks the tea party and the rest of the repugnant party cares about a small pizza shop owner, he has to be out of his rabid ass mind.

So Double M's...take your politics and shove it..cos it doesn't taste good on my pizza.

1 comments:

Mike said...

Someone should never mix business and politics.