Sunday, March 11, 2012

Another Busy Weekend

Skipped yesterday because of busyness and a wonky internet connection.

I got a lot done though, so I'm really proud of myself.

~ Grocery shopping done!

~ Laundry caught up! As in, the only thing left in the hamper are blankets that I'll wash later in the week when I can hang them out to dry on the line outside.

~ Went to church! And didn't get too aggravated.

~ Watched The Help, which is a fantastic movie, if you haven't seen it. I discovered a love for Redbox while doing this. I thank People magazine for the free rental I got after buying this week's issue, which had Davy Jones on the cover.

On a fun note..I went to the library and I even managed to get some reading done.

Yay me!

So what did you do?

1 comments:

Mike said...

'And didn't get too aggravated.'

That's always a good thing.