Sunday, March 06, 2011

The Weekend From Hell

On a plus Dad is home.

On the downside, he has to have a visiting nurse come in once or twice a week to check his lung function. This is good, because they will know if something is going on that will require him to go back to the hospital without an ER visit.

However the admissions to the program took 2 freaking hours.

OMG!

Then I had grocery shopping to do..and dinner to cook.

Today I managed to make it to church in the rain/snow/sleet...and then I had ...you guessed it, more grocery shopping to do...pills to order for mom and dinner to cook.

I made city chicken...which as some of you might know is actually made from pork. I am the fry goddess. Cracker Meal on city chicken = yum.

I did get two rooms passably clean with the help of my nephew but I still have about 2 more to do. The bathroom aka the hated room being one..and my bedroom....aka the hole being another. I'm too scared to work on the kitchen...

Have I mentioned lately my need for more hours in a day?

1 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Just don't have any sleep and it works out fine