Monday, March 21, 2011

Sleep Is Avoiding Me

Apparently I've pissed off sleep. It has been avoiding me like the plague for about a week now.

Every night, I've been awake until at least midnight, which is so not my usual schedule.

It is after 10 now and I'm still wide awake, even though for most of the day I felt like I could drop off to sleep at any minute.

It doesn't help matters that I've been running around like a crazy fool today...grocery shopping, dinner making...Walmart and trying to get Dad to listen. The last one being the most difficult and the most stress inducing.

Oh but on a happy...less bitching note...Way to go Hines Ward! He looked awesome on Dancing With The Stars tonight!

Steelers Nation!

Represent!

3 comments:

rashbre said...

Remember that bluesy "Sleep keeps me awake at night"?

Here's a big band version

Okay and a fiddle-de-dee version.

Happy dreams.

Janelle said...

Get some melatonin vitamins. I had the same problem with being unable to sleep a few weeks ago and my pharmacist cousin recommended me the melatonin, which works wonders.

rashbre said...

...the fiddle-de-dee version has one too many /music in the name...