Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Random Thoughts

~ Winter Storm Watch for Friday? WTF!! No More Snow!!!

~ Reading an old Patricia Cornwell novel and liking it. Not usually my thing, but hey, I'm always up for a change as long as the book is good.

~ Totally sick of hearing about Charlie Sheen. Maybe if we ignore him, he'll go away? If that works, we should definitely try those tactics with Sarah Palin.

~ When can they recall that asshat is Wisconsin? They need to now, before there is an uprising instead of peaceful protests.

~ The new governor of PA is an asshat as well. Let's cut education but lets make sure the elected officials still keep getting paid. Uh, how are we supposed to be competitive in the world market if we screw over education?

~ I've given up on seeing any concerts this year. I simply won't be able to afford it. I'll be lucky if I can make a trip or two to Wheeling to Books A Million.

2 comments:

Mike said...

It's spitting snow here but nothing worth talking about. I think it's trying to get a running start at the east coast.

Janelle said...

Cutting education doesn't make any sense.