Saturday, March 12, 2011

I Bought Music!

It has been ages since I bought a CD or a download because I wanted to. Today I finally used one of my Amazon gift cards that I got from Coinstar and pre-ordered the new Duran Duran CD and I bought the digital downloads of Pittsburgh girl, Sarah Marince's latest EP and single.

So in a few weeks I'll have a pretty new Duran Duran CD, that I already know is  great, because they released a shorter form of the album digitally a few weeks before Christmas.

Sarah's EP is awesome too, especially if you are a fan of Taylor Swift, though personally I like Sarah better. She is also the face of Eat N' Park now...so if you are in the area, and you see a commercial with a super perky and super cute little blonde girl, that's Sarah.

So yeah...this is what I bought today

All You Need Is NowYou're My Summertime

Kind of an eclectic mix there!

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I haven't heard of Sarah. She looks like a good rival for Taylor Swift.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I don't know what the last CD (album) I bought was... Probably Take That's Progress.