Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Just Tired

Sorry for my absence yesterday. It was crazy and today doesn't look to be shaping to be any better.  Dad is doing so-so. He's on a regular medical floor which is great, but his breathing doesn't seem to be much improved, which worries me.

He was doing so good since Christmas. It pains me to see him losing the quality of life he had just a matter of days ago.

I really wish I could just turn off my thoughts while I try to make it through my day.  I wish I could have more time off, but time off means no pay and I can't pay the bills without pay.

So if I'm absent a bit in the next couple of days, its because I'm trying to get my head together. I really need some down time, but not downtime that allows me to sit and think, because if I think anymore, I may just lose what little is left of my mind.

3 comments:

Bilbo said...

Don't worry about losing your mind. I lost mine long ago and have been doing just fine. Good luck!

Mike said...

Rest every chance you get.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Good rest is is what you need.