Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Book A Day Keeps The Boredom Away

Actually living in my house keeps the boredom away. But for some reason, with all the chaos in my household right now, I've actually been reading!

I've even been reading a book on my smartphone.

Now that's an App I can really love.

But let me tell you, reading on a phone is not really fun. Not because of font sizes or anything like that, but because of trying to sort out the bookmarks on the Nook app. And then there's the page turning.

I'm trying not to blame my app, because I know it is my Citrus that doesn't like to be too smart.

It falls under the category, "I wanted a smartphone, but I couldn't afford the super nice ones."

However I do love my Citrus, and I love that I can read on it, especially when I'm someplace where it isn't so easy to carry a book or my Nook.

Oh and I can play Angry Birds, but that's another story altogether.

4 comments:

Mike said...

I'm still into paper books. Maybe I'll change in the next millenium.

Bilbo said...

I'll stick with the good old paper books. If I bought a Citrus, it would probably turn out to be a lemon, ha, ha.

Janelle said...

Angry Birds is the only reason I want a smart phone. Well, that and FourSquare and Words with Friends.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I think
m I can only read paper books