Monday, November 19, 2012

When Rock Stars and Politicians Collide

I had a nightmare last night.

It was one of those dreams that stays in your mind but not completely. I know what people were in it, but I can't really tell you a whole lot about what was going on or why.

Nick Rhodes from Duran Duran was in the dream and John Boehner.

Yeah, this is nightmarish stuff.

Not Nick Rhodes, I'd welcome him in my dreams anytime, but John Boehner. That is someone that I never want to appear in my dreams/nightmares ever again.

I could accept this kind of dream if I had taken Nyquil or Tylenol PM, but nope, this is something my mind came up with on its own!

Yikes!

I hope I have a better night's sleep tonight

2 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

I wish I knew what caused bad dreams, maybe eating bananas at bedtime. Rock musicians in dreams are bad enough, but pols, og no!

Harry Reid, stay outa my dreams!

dylann andde said...

Be happy youstill got dreams it means your mind/brain sill working.... some says that if you dream of someone that you never thought of him, it means that you are thinking of this person uncontiously. That's why it came ou
t in your dream.