Monday, November 05, 2012

Annoying Political Thing

I saw a picture of Bill Clinton and Barack Obama today on Facebook, and some idjit made a comment that these two men were responsible for the deaths of thousands of babies.

This is where I want to stand up and punch people.

Pro Choice does not mean pro abortion. Just as in a perfect world Pro Life would mean life for all things, not just unborn babies.

I'm sure neither man wants to see women having abortions for shits and giggles.

I can't begin to express the anger I feel at people that think that a women raped doesn't deserve the right to terminate the pregnancy or that a mother who might not survive wouldn't have that opportunity if abortions weren't something that could be medically provided to them.

I don't believe abortion should be used as a form of birth control, but there are several instances where it is necessary.

And idjits, women don't wake up and decide to have unprotected sex just so they can have a gov't funded abortion.

And if you are so Pro Life, why are you also Pro Gun. Pro Life should mean anti-death penalty too you know. (And anti-killing period)

Respect ALL LIFE, not just one area.

Oh and what of all the service men that were killed overseas in 2 wars that we didn't necessarily have to fight?


3 comments:

Mike said...

I have that someecard in my blog folder. It's right on the mark.

Bilbo said...

Well said, Andrea! I'm voting for you!

Diane said...

Hey Andrea - Just read this on the Mother Jones site:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/11/pennsylvania-democrats-no-parking

Right in your backyard! Yikes!