Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Diet Is Die with at T

This is the post where I whine about being fat and give the world a lot of excuses why nothing works for me anymore.

Allow me to start whining now.

1. I have to cook for 5 to 6 people nearly ever day. Weight Watchers TV dinners aren't an option for me anymore.

2. Because of the nature of my parents illnesses, I don't get to leave the house much. I used to go the Y a few times a week, I'm lucky if I get there once now.

3. My dad has a sweet tooth, which means I tend to back a lot.

4. Every day when I come home from work, he wants a freaking McChicken! That ultimately ends up with me getting something too. ARGH!

My life is one big stress bubble and unfortunately I eat when I'm stressed.

~Big sigh~

Anyone want to come to my pity party?

0 comments: