Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Nothing Like Sore Losers

I'm sick of apologizing for my 60 year old brother who is unfortunately one of those republicans that needs to have their head pulled from their ass.

I've apologized to family and friends because of his tirades against Obama this year.

Apparently all who cast a vote for the President are lazy.

Well F-you my dear brother. You are just as bad as Romney in making at 47% statement, and at least Romney, conceded with grace and dignity. I may not have liked him or voted for him, but at least he came across then as a gentlemen. It is a shame, the same cannot be said for you.

Oh and I have to say, I was so happy OH went blue!

2 comments:

Mike said...

The Republican party will be dying of soon. Did you see the Tuesday night crowds? Obama, every variety of person. Romney, old white people.

Kristen Drittsekkdatter said...

Not many here will mourn the GOP.

But we may have to watch the siren song of th4 Liberterians.