Sunday, November 18, 2012

Watching M*A*S*H

My Sunday nights almost always seem to revolve around the 4077. I'm not sure why. Maybe it is because I harbor a strange crush on Alan Alda's Hawkeye.

Tonight they aired the first episode with Sherman Potter. I have to admit, I've seen many episodes of this show, when they were actually on, when I was a wee bitty girl and in re-runs, but I never saw the epi Change Of Command.

I have seen the epi where Henry Blake leaves though a few dozen times.

There were so many cast changes in that show, a lot of the early ones because of Alan Alda really stealing the spotlight from the other actors.

Ah well.

Still it is good TV, something there isn't much of these days.

Who was your favorite character on M*A*S*H?

2 comments:

Bilbo said...

My favorite MASH character would be a tie between Radar O'Reilly and Cpl Klinger.

Mike said...

I've been catching MASH on late Sunday nights. I went looking last night and no MASH. Crap.