Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ear Worms

You know, I have to say most songs that get stuck in my head are songs I've heard on the radio multiple times.

What really drives me crazy is when a song that I've not even listened to somehow manages to work its way inside my mind.

That is truly annoying.

Sometimes you just have to mention a song and it gets stuck in your head. You know, like Barry Manillow's Mandy.

ARGH!

The power of suggestion is really a nasty thing.

So please don't mention Taylor Swift around me...cos I'm really sick of that Never Ever Ever Gonna Get Back Together song...it is the most horrific piece of musical trash ever, and once it gets in your head, it is a total parasite, it won't leave!!

3 comments:

Mike said...

Just think Gimme Some Lovin' by the Spencer Davis Group and it will drown out anything else.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

There's that song "Never Going to Break My Stride . . . . "

Bilbo said...

Achy Breaky Heart, anyone? AAUUGGHH!!