Saturday, February 06, 2016

Its Been Awhile

Its been about a week.

~ The neck pain is subsiding...I think it is sinus related. I now have sinus meds, and I really wish someone would do my laundry for me. I actually thought this pain was going away until I went to the laundromat.

~ I have been reading quite a bit. Right now I'm making my way through Philippa Gregory's The King's Curse. I'm also wondering why I read her books. Once you've read one, they have read them all.

~ Listening to David Bowie's Blackstar. I have it streaming on Amazon Prime. I'm somewhat comforted by listening to him sing. This is odd because when other musician have passed, I've found that I couldn't listen...like George Harrison and that other David Jones. I still find it difficult to put their songs on, even though their music is much loved.

~ I am totally hating on The Big Bang Theory. I used to get so excited for this show, and now it only disappoints me. I can't find a single comedy that I really enjoy. I find myself watching Laff in the evenings and getting a fix of Night Court and earlier Mama's Family on Me TV.

~ I'm so sick of politics and politicians in general. I swear this election year has been longer than any other. GAH!  And it won't be over for months. I want to smash my tv set.

0 comments: