Sunday, November 29, 2015

Surviving Leftovers

Thankgiving always brings a lot of leftovers. I hate getting sick of turkey so quickly after the holiday.

The secret is to shake things up a bit and don't overdo it.

The day after Thanksgiving I refuse to make anything with turkey for a main meal. if anyone wants a sandwich, that's fine with me, but I won't do the turkey thing two days in a row.

I always make stuffed shells, because since discovering that simple recipe, it has been a bigger tradition than the main dinner itself.

Today dinner is just mom and me, so there will be an absence of leftovers.

Tomorrow, I'm going to do turkey pot pie, coz I'm not not a fan of tetrazini. (did I even spell that correctly)

The secret to surviving leftovers is to not force feed your family them every day. If you need any of my recipes, just give me a holler and I'll share.

2 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Leftovers can be an occasion for culinary creativity!

Mike said...

I just had the last of the leftovers a little while ago.