Saturday, November 07, 2015

30 Day Writing Challenge: Food for Forever


OK, so I already failed at this, because yesterday I made supper and after we ate I fell asleep for the rest of the night. I didn't watch anything on tv or do anything.

The day 10 prompt is a pretty bad one but I'll give it a go. If I could only life off one food and drink for the rest of my life, what would it be?

Yikes!

I like food a lot, hence my fatness, so that makes this a difficult question. Plus it isn't healthy, not that I'm good at eating healthy. Plus it is damn boring.

I think I'll eat crepes and juice for the rest of my days...the crepes filled with either cottage cheese or nutella and banana and topped with a fruit syrup.

Now I'm hungry for crepes. Anyone want to take me to ihop or Later Alligator?

1 comments:

Mike said...

I'll take you after while crocodile.