Friday, November 13, 2015

30 Day Writing Challenge: Its The End Of The World As We Know It

Today's prompt wants to know what I'd do if I knew the world would end tomorrow. Some people would try to get so much packed into the day, but traveling wouldn't be worth it. I'll have seen all that I was meant to see. It wouldn't be a memory anyway.

I think I would spend my day telling everyone that I loved, just that. That I loved them. There's nothing worse than never being able to say that last goodbye to someone that means the world to you. I've had to do it twice, first with my grandmother and then with my dad.

No matter how much you want to see or do things, your family is precious, well at least mine is, and I'd hate for any of them to think that I didn't love them.

There's nothing else I could do that would make any sense to me.

0 comments: