Thursday, May 02, 2013

I Need To Vent

I need a break from my life. I'm really at the point of no return.

I love my parents. I can't say that enough. I want them both to stay in their home as long as they possibly can, but I need to get away from this house.

I need to be able to sit in a room with a book and be left alone.

Weekends mean nothing to me.

There's no relaxing just more and more running, to do the stuff I can't do during the work week.

I can't get anything done

More often then not, I'm angry, frustrated and at my wits end.

I need help.

Not permanently,  just a few hours so I could leave and decompress.

I just want to be alone, somewhere far away from my house and everyone in it.

It probably sounds selfish, but I can't help it.

2 comments:

Mike said...

'I need a break..'

That's what brothers and sisters are for.

Diane said...

You are not selfish! Caretaking is the hardest job in the world. You have to have a real talk with your siblings to find out if they can help out. You are burning out, Andrea. This isn't healthy for you - God forbid if you get sick, who's going to care you, never mind your parents?