Friday, May 17, 2013

A Few Things On My Political Rant List

~ People are complaining because President Obama had a marine hold an umbrella over his head when he addressed the country about the IRS scandal.

Uh, he is the leader of the free world, and he does command a certain amount of respect. I'm pretty sure that marine is happier holding an umbrella over the Pres' head than if he were fighting somewhere. Truth be told..what he did was an HONOR!

~ And while were at with imbeciles ranting about the POTUS...the jerks that say they want the same security at their schools that there is in his children's schools.

First...these children belong to the leader of the free world. As much as I don't like saying this....that makes them MORE IMPORTANT than your average kids.

Why?

Oh I don't know...maybe international incidents?

Personally, I really would hate any child of mine to be at a school with armed guards etc. If that's what happens as a result of idiots and the guns that we feel the need to possess in this country, I'd have to say, I'm all for home schooling.

School is prison enough for children, and the security in place at many schools in my area make it more so.

~ And then there is Benghazi...I'm not outraged by this. 4 people died...what about all our soldiers that died in 2 wars we couldn't afford to fight.

But that ends up being like that commercial about how many people die from smoking and second hand smoke. Which is the more evil? It isn't for me to decide..but I'm at a point where I feel our taxpayers dollars are being used to bark up a dead horses ass.

~ The IRS...targeting a political group that thinks their taxed to much when their organizations are filing for Tax Exempt status..while I know this is wrong..does anyone besides me see the irony in this?

1 comments:

Kristen Drittsekkdatter said...

The IRS is a handy scapegoat.