Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Oh The Frustrations

I signed up for My Fitness Pal. It is a website/app that helps you track the calories you take in the amount you burn during exercise.

It is very depressing.

It seems to think that I should only consume 1200 calories a day.

So far that's not happening

So I feel like a miserable failure.

I'd feel better if I had the chance to exercise, but that's not been happening much this week.

Oh and on a non weight related rant.

The Pittsburgh Penguins suck!

And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

How a team in 1st place can fall apart in the playoffs is beyond me. The games are too painful to watch.

Blech.

They should be ashamed of themselves.

Really ashamed...since they are making millions to play so lousy. If I had their millions, I could hire a trainer and a dietitian to keep me from shoving food in my pie hole.

0 comments: