Wednesday, May 08, 2013

When Stinkbugs Attack

I'm pretty sure Steven Moffat could come up with a pretty cool storyline to revolve around these ugly brown bugs from hell.

Oh wait, they don't have them in the UK!

Well you are all so very lucky.

These little fuckers buzz like bees so you jump every time you hear them, land as poorly as seagulls and serve only one purpose, to drive you mad!

Perfect Who alien!

C'mon Moffat! I dare you!

Write the story..and takes some of these damn bugs to the UK...so you can have fun with them too!

2 comments:

Mike said...

I had to go look at a picture of them to see if I knew what they looked like. I've seen them before but not recently. That lead me to an internet link with some tips. A few of them looked like they might work.
http://columbia.patch.com/articles/10-ways-to-fend-off-stink-bugs

rashbre said...

I remember them from times in Florida.

They are surprisingly large bugs although I have only seen them one at a time.