Tuesday, May 28, 2013

TV Characters I Wish Were Real

I don't watch a lot of TV but the shows that I do watch, I love, and there are some characters that I really wish weren't TV characters, but real people, erm aliens.

1. The Doctor: Let's face it folks, if that mad man in a blue police box showed up on my doorstep, I'd go with him in a heart beat. I don't even care which of the 11 Doctors comes to take me away in the TARDIS.

2. Captain Jack Harkness: Uh..if you've ever watched Doctor Who or Torchwood, you'd know why...oh and please bring Ianto back...

3. The whole cast of That 70s Show. I just love how real and weird these kids and their parents are. I feel like I know them, or at least have lived part of their lives!

4. Jeff Murdock from Coupling: First of all, Moffat was brilliant when he did this show. He didn't kill anyone off! Its a shame Richard Coyle left and took that fabulous character away. I loved his goofiness. I always wanted to slip into an episode and run off with him.

5. Shawn & Gus from Psych: If you've ever watched the show, you'd know...God these guys would have to be such fun to hang out with. Plus I could sing cheesy 80s music with them!

6. Hawkeye from M.A.S.H.: I'd go to Korea to have Hawkeye flirt with me. Wouldn't mind flirting a bit with Trapper John too.

3 comments:

Mike said...

I'd like Seven of Nine to show up on my doorstep.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

OK. I was going to say Jack Bauer from 24, but then I realised that people around him have a tendancy to get killed!

Captain Jack Harkness would be one of mine too, along with Ianto (have you seen the photos of the memorials to Ianto outside the Torchwood hub in Cardiff?!).

Castle out of... errmm... Castle! Heck, Captain Mal out of Firefly too :D

Bilbo said...

1. Counsellor Deanna Troi (from Star Trek: the Next Generation).
2. Sherlock (from the BBC series).
3. Jim Rockford (from "The Rockford Files")
4. Harry Orwell (from "Harry O")
5. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.