Monday, May 06, 2013

So much to say...

Have you ever had so much you wanted to say, but when it was time to say it the words aren't there?

Yup that's me.

There's so much on my mind, but I can't get out...

Allow me to summarize:

1. Code Enforcement letters bite big wind. Thankfully our town's officer is understanding and giving us an extension. Oh and someone please tell me how to get a house painted when one of the residents is 87 with severe COPD and on oxygen 24/7. Yeah, that will end up in an ER visit.

2. Mankind is generally stupid and evil and full of hatred.

3. I don't like one of my siblings...nope..don't like one of them at all.

4. There's an issue with stray cats in one of the neighborhoods in Pittsburgh. Some asstard on Facebook made the comment to shoot them.

Can you see the smoke coming out of my ears?

If people were responsible this would not be a problem.

If you can't care for an animal, don't get the animal.

Cats shouldn't be left outside. Ask any vet. Your pet has a longer lifespan if it stays inside! If you can't commit to that, don't get the animal no matter how cute and fluffy and sweet it is.

Oh and that goes for kids too! If you can't take care of them properly don't get knocked up! Birth control is pretty damn cheap! Use it!

5. Stink bugs annoy the shit out of me and my cats.

6. All my tv shows are really bad right now, and that even goes for Doctor Who which has been hit or miss with me this time round.

0 comments: